11. Graphite Oxide-MOF Hybrid Materials, T. J. Bandosz, in Nanocarbon-Inorganic Hybrids: Next Generation Composites for Sustainable Energy Applications, by Dominik Eder, Robert Schlogl Ed., De Gruyter GmbH & Co, 2014
10. Removal of Toxic Gases on Activated Carbons, T. J. Bandosz, in Green Carbon Materials: Advances and Applications, by Thomas E. Rufford, John Zhu, Denisa Hulicova-Jurcakova Ed., Pan Stanford Publishing, March 2014
9. Surface Chemistry of Carbon Materials, T. J. Bandosz, in Carbon Materials for Catalysis, J.L. Figuerdo and Ph. Serp. Eds. Wiley, New York, 2008.
8. Surface Chemistry of Activated Carbons and its Characterization, Ania, C. O. and Bandosz, T. J., In Activated Carbon Surfaces in Environmental Remediation, Bandosz, T. J. Ed. pp. 159-230. Elsevier, Oxford, 2006.
7. Desulfurization on Activated Carbons, T. J. Bandosz, in Activated Carbon Surfaces in Environmental Remediation, Bandosz, T. J. Ed. pp. 231-292, Elsevier, 2006.
6. Carbonaceous Materials as Desulfurization Media, T. J. Bandosz, in Combined and Hybrid Adsorbents: Fundamentals and Applications, José Miguel Loureiro and Mykola T. Kartel Ed., NATO Science, Springer 2006 p.145-164.
5. Inverse gas chromatography at infinite dilution as a method to determine the structural and chemical features of activated carbon surfaces, T.J.Bandosz, in Encyclopedia of Colloid and Interface Science, A. Hubbard Ed., M. Decker, 2006.
4. Adsorption of Inorganic Gases and VOCs on Activated Carbons, T.J.Bandosz, in Adsorption by Carbons, Eduardo J. Bottani and Juan M.D. Tascon, Ed.; Elsevier, 2005.
3. Structure Models of Porous Carbons, T.J. Bandosz, M. Briggs, K.E. Nubbins, Y. Hattori, T, Iiyama, K. Kaneko, J.Picunic, K. Thomson, in Chemistry and Physics of Carbon, Vol. 29, L. Radovic, Ed. Marcel Dekker, New York, 2003
2. Adsorption Systems for Odour Treatment, A. Turk, T.J. Bandosz, in Odours in Wastewater Treatment: Measurement, Modeling and Control: Stuez, R. and Frechen, F-B. Eds.: IWA, p. 354-364, IWA Publishing, London, 2000.
1. Adsorption with Soft Adsorbents and Adsorbates. Theory and Practice, G. F. Cerofolini, L. Meda, T. J. Bandosz, in Adsorption and Its Application in Industry and Environmental Protection, Ed. A.Dabrowski, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1998.
Teresa J. Bandosz
Professor @ Chemistry Department - City College of New York, CUNY
The City College of New York - Department of Chemistry
Marshak Science Building; Office: J-1316
T: (212) 650-6017
Fax: (212) 650-6107
Fulbright Senior Scholar, 2016-2017
Spain, University of Malaga